Airport Race Wars 2 Accident 😔 god speed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has YouTube blocked it already? Can seem to watch the vid.
I can see it but it appears you need to place it at the beginning of the video instead of the end. It appears you can’t watch it and refresh it to the beginning. My bad.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can see it but it appears you need to place it at the beginning of the video instead of the end. It appears you can’t watch it and refresh it to the beginning. My bad.
Yeah, it looks like the shortcut somehow picked up the time code for the end of the video. It plays fine if you drag the slider back to the beginning or hit the "restart video" button in the lower left corner of the video.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

see if that works, good catch. They call that a feature I guess I haven’t been able to edit and save without an error for several weeks.

B5E8C5A0-5234-4DC2-AFE9-2F0BE0B6046C.jpeg

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tragic accident, but when you are running on your edge, stuff can happen. If you are watching others run on their edge you need to stay as safe as you can and keep your eyes on the ball, car, or whatever is going on around you. No matter how much safety equipment signs or stickers are put on things, accidents are going to happen, we just have to try to keep them to a minimum. Yes very tragic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom