AK Build Class !?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The boy and I just put a couple hundred rounds threw the aks again tried to make them fail jamb etc. One hand off hand upside down even Taliban gangster style just runs with out a hicup too much fun. The wife even shot the 74 and liked it

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMGP2445.jpg
Father and son pair AKM and AK74

Pliskin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok I'm definitely down for the next class. Sounds like a ton of fun! I already have an Egyptian Maadi side folder kit just need to gather my compliance parts. I've shot AKs before but this will be my first personal AK rifle. I'm super excited to get it built.

mikhailk

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I've been looking for a class for AK builders. I met a guy in Tulsa at USAA that helped me sight in a new arsenal, that builds with his own equipment, but I lost his contact info. I would love to build my own AK. For that matter, if someone has the equipment, I'd be willing to pay for use and instruction and of coarse for my own supplies. I'm in Tulsa. Count me in for any class.

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been looking for a class for AK builders. I met a guy in Tulsa at USAA that helped me sight in a new arsenal, that builds with his own equipment, but I lost his contact info. I would love to build my own AK. For that matter, if someone has the equipment, I'd be willing to pay for use and instruction and of coarse for my own supplies. I'm in Tulsa. Count me in for any class.

That was me, and more classes are being planned. We also are looking at offering a class which participants will start with flats vs commercially manufactured receivers.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw and talked to a guy on armslist about this. Maybe it was the OP, but I told him to come here to OSA. if I can find the post again I will send him a link to this thread.

mikhailk

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I saw and talked to a guy on armslist about this. Maybe it was the OP, but I told him to come here to OSA. if I can find the post again I will send him a link to this thread.
It was me on armslist. I really appreciated the help. Excited to build! I don't know if you guys saw this, but Rifle Dynamics is taking early registr
Screenshot_20161006-220801.png
ations for next year's build classes in LV. Here's a screen shot of the info. Anyone plan on doing one of these? $2300

Latest posts

Top Bottom