AK Training from Sonny Puzikas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usmc1986

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll echo what Soren and Nick posted above. A fantastic class.! The material was explained and demonstrated very well. Sonny is a fantastic teacher. He welcomes questions and describes why he recommends what he teaches....no ego, just a man who obviously loves what he does, and is seriously funny to boot.

Sure, I'm sore...well I'll write more about that tomorrow as I expect an added bonus of stiffness when I try to roll out of bed in the morning.

It was good meeting and training with you folks. Great class!

Dave thanks again for getting this setup. Hopefully there will be another class next year sometime. Guys don't miss out if there is another opportunity to train with Sonny, you will regret it.

Bill Coye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great class! Significantly different than any other class I've taken. The AK was an unfamiliar platform for me so the two days were eye-opening in more ways than one.

No nonsense and thought-provoking. Much more than a rifle class: it's a fighting class that covers many aspects of CQB including pistol work.

That treadmill you've got holding up clothes in the corner? I'd hit that a few times before you come out for the next class.

Good stuff.

BC

Latest posts

Top Bottom