AK Training from Sonny Puzikas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sonny is THE MAN when it comes to using the AK in combat.If you're going to take his class,you'd better be in good physical shape.I'd love to take it but I'm afraid it would kill me.LOL Steve

I have a similar concern and doubt about my stamina for making it thru a day of Sonnys' training. If I can afford the price, though, I would show up and try my best even if I had to go sit in the shade and drink water more often than the other students. Just watching and listening to his AK handling instructions would be worth my money, time and effort. Never seen anybody reload a Kalashnikov as smooth and fast as that guy.

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
After lots of work I have gotten a firm comitment from Sonny to provide a 2 day AK Class on November 4th and 5th. I am finalizing the site this week and will post more details as they are available. Cost will be $250 per person for both days. Sonnys class, while physically demanding, will not be anything anyone can't handle (if I can do it anyone can). He will push all of us as far as we are able and we will have an opportunity that very few in this country have been able to have, training from a "Been there, Done that" expert in AK gunfighting.
Class size will be limited to 30 students and will be taken on a first come first served basis.
Details coming soon.
I hope everyone is as excited about this as I am. Sonny has sent me the course description and it will be awesome!
Thanks,
Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom