AK Training from Sonny Puzikas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Guys,
This is an opportunity for world class training at an incredible price.
You can use an AR or any other type rifle. We still have some slots open so if you are interested, shoot me an IM

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Guys,
This is an opportunity for world class training at an incredible price.
You can use an AR or any other type rifle. We still have a few slots open so if you are interested, shoot me an IM
Dave

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
PM replied to.

Guys,
Time is running out. You each have a unique opportunity here. I can promise you that after the class when you talk to those of us who attended you will be kicking yourself for not attending.
We have some slots still open, IM or send me an email.
Dave

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Class begins at 0730 this Thursday November 4th. We still have 2 slots open. If you are interested, please IM me immediately.
Dave

Nick710

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, just got home and trying to digest everything covered in the last couple days. Some one will be along shortly to post a proper AAR. I want to thank Dave for heading up this training. Hopefully, there be more execellent training courses from some nationally known trainers in the future.

Thorgrim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was a great class. If you weren't there, you missed out on some very interesting ways to approach combat and violence distribution.:w000t:

I enjoyed the class, the students were all skilled, my carcass is going to be sore for a few days.

I thought Sonny was very knowledgeable and yet inquisitive on how things work, not one bit pompous or ego driven, and funny as heck.
Thanks to Dave for setting up the class and to Sonny for making it a worth-while learning experience.

Soren

Latest posts

Top Bottom