Ala. health employee fatally mauled by dogs while investigating prior mauling by same pack of dogs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every state takes its turn I guess...Alabama has some strange stories (like the female jailer who checked out an accused killer to go to a medical appointment and now they're both missing) and this one:

A lady who worked for the Alabama Department of Health was out investigating an attack by a pack of dogs in north Alabama on Sunday.
58 y.o. lady had been with the health department for 17 years, was trying to contact the dogs' owner.
"She never returned from the investigation" and sheriff's deputies were later sent to check on a vehicle in the area.
There were up to 7 dogs and the woman was pronounced dead by the county coroner.
The dogs' owner "was later arrested for manslaughter under the state’s dangerous dog law."
https://nypost.com/2022/05/01/alabama-public-health-worker-mauled-to-death-by-pack-of-dogs/

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only thing worse than a Jackass that would dump a dog to go feral is a Jackass that keeps mean dogs.

Hope he is sentenced to a slow hanging, while the lady's family plays piñata on his ass

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Things like this usually can be attributed to attitude and over confidence. She probably thought I've been doing this for xx years and never had a problem until she did. I feel badly for her and can't imaging a much worse death. She just should have thought it through better I think.

Latest posts

Top Bottom