Alabama or Georgia?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i hope it's a good game. I'd like for georgia to do it, but Bama is pretty good (especially if they show up 'on' ) and most of the players have been to a championship before.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I know is I used to think I was just dumb, but then I got older and started paying attention and EVERY, SINGLE, SOLITARY time I decide some team, or horse, or dog, or whatever contest we are rooting for our favorites in something bad happens.

Filly that broke both front legs running the Kentucky Derby - Eight Belles -- yeah, I had $20 on her.

Remember when Minnesota Vikings were supposed to have a break-out year? Yeah, they were the team I picked at the office to go all the way. Adrian Peterson had a season ending knee injury.

Peyton Manning? Yeah, it's my fault he broke his neck. Lol

The list goes on and on. It is so bad that the old man has told me to stop getting excited about any sports events because "we don't need any more senseless injuries or deaths". :blush:

Lmao! I am joking! Kinda. Halfway. :lookaroun:oops3:

You're like my sister...she quit picking drivers at the Indy 500 when we would go because sure as the world, they would crash. Once her first pick crashed...she'd pick another one and they would eventually crash. I think the last straw was when she picked Lynn St James and Sarah Fisher, and they crashed into eachother. It was glorious.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're like my sister...she quit picking drivers at the Indy 500 when we would go because sure as the world, they would crash. Once her first pick crashed...she'd pick another one and they would eventually crash. I think the last straw was when she picked Lynn St James and Sarah Fisher, and they crashed into eachother. It was glorious.

Haha!! So, it's not just me?? :lookaroun

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it's impossible for both teams to lose, I will pull for Georgia because I am sick to the point of vomiting on my own shoes over the Alabama hype machine (even though they're pretty darn good this year, obviously).

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DSlaJ_dU8AEoUnD.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom