Albino Deer (Newcastle)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I asked the teacher next door to cover my last class for me this Friday (She owes me because I always cover for her when she has an appointment). Anyway, I told her I was going to hunt. She says have I got a picture for you. Apparently she was driving home to Newcastle and sees several folks on side of a road taking pictures. Pulls over because she knew a few of them and a guy that hunts points out this Albino Deer in a field. I have zoomed in the picture. She knew it was "a male deer, what do you call them?" (Buck) But she did not know how many points. Took this with her IPhone. I zoomed it in and it looks legit. I don't think she would have any motivation to embellish. Anyway, here it is!

View attachment 43347

Jeremy1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like I said, I can see a goat and alpaca and a deer. All valid. But, this lady didn't solicit this picture and out of all the folks I work with, she'd be the last to make it up. I doubt she even knew how rare they are. I'm not saying either way really, but maybe we'll find out if someone tags it.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like I said, I can see a goat and alpaca and a deer. All valid. But, this lady didn't solicit this picture and out of all the folks I work with, she'd be the last to make it up. I doubt she even knew how rare they are. I'm not saying either way really, but maybe we'll find out if someone tags it.

Not calling anybody a liar. Just voicing disappointment in iPhone pic quality.

By the way, Good luck on your deer hunt Friday!

Latest posts

Top Bottom