Alcohol abuse....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isn't that the truth. Corona's marketing department had a stroke of genius when they convinced everyone it was "cool" to put citrus fruit in swill to make it barely drinkable.

May be true for Corona, but it's damn good in a different very good beer - Negra Modelo served in a frosted margarita glass with a slight rim of salt and a lime, OMG, it is amazing. And that ain't no "swill" beer, Negra is fantastic on its own, too!

<Edit> I can do with/without the salt, too, that's an "ok" addition, but the lime changes things a lot and is very good.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
May be true for Corona, but it's damn good in a different very good beer - Negra Modelo served in a frosted margarita glass with a slight rim of salt and a lime, OMG, it is amazing. And that ain't no "swill" beer, Negra is fantastic on its own, too!

<Edit> I can do with/without the salt, too, that's an "ok" addition, but the lime changes things a lot and is very good.

Not a bad beer on it's own - I'm a black lager type of guy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom