Alec Baldwin would never point a gun at anyone and then pull the trigger, never.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junk Yard Dog

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sincerely expect the gun to be in the evidence lockup and due to numb nutz's no pulling trigger statement, investigated thoroughly for malfunction.

If there was such investigation and findings of this possible malfunction, I will shut up on the matter.
From what Ive read, it is/was a Single Action Revolver. The only way for a Revolver to discharge like that is to cock the hammer.
1638641389238.png

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
it may be gross negligence but ultimately his responsibility to check the gun. we learn that at the beginning when we very first start shooting. as one of the other big stars said before we do a scene you point the gun at the ground and go click 6 times before you ever point it at someone.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm trying constantly to put my mind into this deal as an actor and not a gun guy. What I've come up with is that the rules of firearms don't apply to these folks. Explanation. They are not gun people and may or may not know the rules of safety. Even if they have a basic knowledge of guns they may blow off the safety rules because they are supposed to point guns at people they want to pretend to kill. Possibly the overriding safety fact they should be totally confident in is that there is absolutely no reason for live ammo to ever be anywhere near a movie set. Period!

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm trying constantly to put my mind into this deal as an actor and not a gun guy. What I've come up with is that the rules of firearms don't apply to these folks. Explanation. They are not gun people and may or may not know the rules of safety. Even if they have a basic knowledge of guns they may blow off the safety rules because they are supposed to point guns at people they want to pretend to kill. Possibly the overriding safety fact they should be totally confident in is that there is absolutely no reason for live ammo to ever be anywhere near a movie set. Period!
very poor excuse ..ultimately you have the gun in your hand. your responsibility.period. gun enthusiast or not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom