Alien Gear ShapeShift holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emoney

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the shapeshifter kit. The one that includes the new 4.0. I got it for my Glock 43. I also ordered an extra shell for the 43 and a shell for the Kimber Micro 380.

I love it. Good quality, easy to change around. I currently keep it with one shell using the IWB and one using the paddle holster. It literally takes NO tools and less than 2 minutes to switch them out if I want to carry the other gun. I haven’t messed with the apenix carry part of it yet but the IWB holster is really light, I forget I have it on sometimes it’s so comfortable. The paddle holster I’ve used a lot at home and it works great on a normal belt with jeans or dress pants.

I was skeptical spending $100 for the kit but it’s well worth it and will be purchasing more shells so I can easily carry any of my pistols.
I more or less have the same set up L Farmer does, and so far no complaints. I've had it and used it about three months now so take my limited experience into consideration but so far very nice comfortable and I like the ease of changing style I typically only carry IWB small of the back but having the option to carry appendix and or OWB without have to buy more then one holster is nice but by review isn't written in stone. I would say its worth the 100 dollars so far, well see in a year or so of everyday use. The only negative I will say is I didn't like or use the mag holsters (carriers). They are extremely bulky for IWB. I'll say this I bought 2 of the mag carries that are transformable IWB OWB and I have never used them I tried one out and it imprinted on the mag no matter what I wore or how I wore it, but they look and feel well made. So hope this helps happy shopping! :urwelcome:

Latest posts

Top Bottom