Alien Gear ShapeShift IWB 4.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I received my alien Gear ShapeShift holster yesterday and I like it a lot the backing on it is nice and soft. It’s adjustable for Kant and ride height which I like and the retention is adjustable. The only thing I don’t like is it’s noisy when drawing my weapon. I think I like my milt sparks better BUT I don’t like the way it has a high ride height so I’m going to give the alien Gear a few months to get use to it I think it will be better in the hot weather versus the leather.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting setup but the AIWB part looks like it rides too high in the waistband and gun height in the holster itself seems very tall. Do you like that part of the system?

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s not bulky at all it conforms to your side it does take up a little more room than my milt sparks leather holster but not noticeable as far as the ride height it sits lower than anything else I have it’s easy to change the Kant and ride height just rotate the belt clips 180 degrees and pop them off and raise or lower them

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s not bulky at all it conforms to your side it does take up a little more room than my milt sparks leather holster but not noticeable as far as the ride height it sits lower than anything else I have it’s easy to change the Kant and ride height just rotate the belt clips 180 degrees and pop them off and raise or lower them
Oh, okay I see.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wear mine daily. I put the thumb break on mine because I'm old school on retention. It adds a bit of bulk but you can pick me up by my gun grips and it ain't coming out.

okieshooter777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i just ask because i bought the alien gear, and it seemed to dig into my side.. i kept it about 6 months and kept trying it and finally sent it back and bought the black arch holster on amazon for my xds and love it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom