All around rifle?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 263282View attachment 263282
Rick, the answer to your requirements is this; Ruger 44 Carbine.

Semi auto, wood stock, big enough for deer or pig.

If you ask me really nice, and bring lots of Benjamins, I may sell you mine.

No....no I won't.
I have one of those. Killed a few deer with it. Absolutely great hunting gun, not so much for home defense. I'm thinking that round would go three houses down through sheet rock walls.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not the wood stock I really wanted but it does have that profile. It does fit my old chubby cheeks well and actually my left eye picks up the sites better than my right.. I will remove the tag because it rattles like a dog tag, but I will put it in my safe with the letter from Ruger. AKGuy1985 included an M5 bayonet, a sling and battle pack of ammo.

A nice rifle that fills me needs at this time. My ribs and sternum heal and I get off O2 someday and decide to try competing, I will trade it for an AR of some kind. :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Mini 14 1.jpg
Mini 14 2.jpg

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not the wood stock I really wanted but it does have that profile. It does fit my old chubby cheeks well and actually my left eye picks up the sites better than my right.. I will remove the tag because it rattles like a dog tag, but I will put it in my safe with the letter from Ruger. AKGuy1985 included an M5 bayonet, a sling and battle pack of ammo.

A nice rifle that fills me needs at this time. My ribs and sternum heal and I get off O2 someday and decide to try competing, I will trade it for an AR of some kind. :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

View attachment 263468View attachment 263469
Rick, I put one of these on the Mini for my dad. We never shot it before it was installed, however with it on we get 1.5”-2.0” groups. They are a tad bit more expensive now though.
http://accu-strut.com/main-page.html

Latest posts

Top Bottom