All my life I've heard ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
:ooh2:You make a post like this -- WITHOUT a recipe for that lemon curd?!?!?!? :crying:

What kind of friend are you, anyway?? :hey3:

So simple stuff.... mascarpone, sugar free/fat free lemon pudding mix and a quart of heavy whipping cream.

Seriously... I was surprised at how good it came out. Go figure.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
All things in moderation, my friend....

I made over 100 of those cookies, I think, and I ate exactly... 2, I believe.

In addition, I followed it up a few days later with a sugar free, low carb, gluten free pound cake with sugar free lemon mascarpone curd, sugar free plum compote and sliced strawberries. Of which I also ate only 1 small serving.

I'm nothing if not conflicted in a culinary sense! lol
You have me beat , I like my own cooking and ain't no such animal as "small or 2" Zero willpower when it comes to good eats LOL!

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So simple stuff.... mascarpone, sugar free/fat free lemon pudding mix and a quart of heavy whipping cream.

Seriously... I was surprised at how good it came out. Go figure.

Lol, I gotta get some yeast and chocolate chips tomorrow anyhoooo ... :blush: I've been wanting something lemon but been too lazy to make "real" curd. Thanks!

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Buy steak in Integris?" Musta misread that, they don't offer steak for the patient's meals-only in the physician's lounge/cafeteria. The very worst of all hospital food in the entire world is the OKC VA Hospital. One guy when I was there refused to eat anything from the VA kitchen and just wanted out-gone-go home. I felt sorry for him. They make fairly good milk though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom