All Steelfingers range results will only be here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm over posting my range results and, because I'm an idiot, it just occured to me to just put it in one thread. :homer:
That's what happens when you're not that bright.
BDC today because I haven't shot my pistols in 3 weeks (it shows).
First picture is my 1911 SA ROO 9mm at 10 yards. Second is my glock 19 with red dot. Third is same target with the same glock. Fourth, fifth is also the Glock running through a couple mags. Sixth
BDC one.JPG
BDC two.JPG
BDC three.JPG
BDC four.JPG
BDC five.JPG
BDC six.JPG
is finishing off with a new target with the 1911.
Federal 115 grain

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks. Had to find the hold on the 1911. Not shooting for a few weeks makes a difference.
Had a good time. Dropped about 250 rounds and met a guy that had some neat guns.
Reloaded his own ammo and everything he show was RIP ammo, even the shotgun slugs.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was. Had taken Friday off to patch some spalding on my patio and that led to mowing the lawn, weed eating, leaf blowing and cleaning out some limbs from the storm. Still needed to finish up today but decided to have some me time. Got up early and left for shawnee and stayed for a couple of hours. A lot of it just shooting the crap about guns, with the guy I met there.
Fun talking guns with a guy that really knows his stuff and a really nice guy. That's something I've noticed about the real gun community (not the one portrayed on the news). Good people that you enjoy talking with and hanging around.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Agreed, I truly enjoy the real gun community. At almost all my Bullseye competitions I run into some old coot that has shot hundreds of thousand more rounds than me and kinda takes me under his wing. Hell, I'm 51 years old and these guys are old enough to be my father. Never ceases to amaze me the level of interest they have in sharing the sport.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed, I truly enjoy the real gun community. At almost all my Bullseye competitions I run into some old coot that has shot hundreds of thousand more rounds than me and kinda takes me under his wing. Hell, I'm 51 years old and these guys are old enough to be my father. Never ceases to amaze me the level of interest they have in sharing the sport.

:ooh2:YOU are 51?!?!?!!?!?!? Man, I'm not hitting on ya but I told the old man you were late 30s, early 40s, and I thought Jenn was probably 10 years younger than you. :anyone: LOL

And not bad shooting, Steelfingers. If I don't get busy your gonna whip my ass at an ENS ... :buttkick:

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:ooh2:YOU are 51?!?!?!!?!?!? Man, I'm not hitting on ya but I told the old man you were late 30s, early 40s, and I thought Jenn was probably 10 years younger than you. :anyone: LOL

And not bad shooting, Steelfingers. If I don't get busy your gonna whip my ass at an ENS ... :buttkick:
Ha. In golf that's called Sandbagging.

Latest posts

Top Bottom