All Steelfingers range results will only be here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's me. I mostly only compete against myself. Every once in a while some guy will come along that I feel the need to catch (back in the day there were several who popped off at me and within 60 days I was giving them a run for their money) but haven't had that experience since I started shooting again this time. For the most part I enjoy the camaraderie. The vast majority of shooters are GREAT people. The few that aren't I know how to stay away from. I'm not gonna let some fella ruin my fun ...
There are two things I'm absolutely sure of.
One: I hate mowing my yard.
Two: You're a neat chick.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haven't shot in a few weeks so I ran up to Ada and shot my CZ P07 and SA ROO 1911
Head shots are at 10 yards with the CZ and 1911. Center mass is my CZ only at 20 yards.
I forget how great that cz shoots. I love that group at 20 yds. The flier was caused by Matt Damon
CZ today.JPG

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had to do to the city, and on the way back, stopped by BDC. My carry gun is my CZ PO7 so great time to drop 50 rounds.
Head shots are at 10 yards and loved the result but more improvement is needed.
Second pic is 25 rounds at 20 yards. Not very good, but that too will improve with more practice.
BDC CZ 10yds 25 rds 9 9 17.JPG

BDC CZ 20yds 9 8 17.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom