All Steelfingers range results will only be here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shooting without prescription glasses now, just adjusting scope. SOOO much better. Also found the sweet spot in my shoulder as well as to leaning into the gun.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive heard some people say that the cheek riser on those at ones wouldnt go high enough for proper scope alignment for them. I was just wondering if you could get into the stock pretty good with your cheek.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ive heard some people say that the cheek riser on those at ones wouldnt go high enough for proper scope alignment for them. I was just wondering if you could get into the stock pretty good with your cheek.
Not bad. I don't have mine all the way up and have room to move higher. Boyd makes a longer one but if needed I'd just add some soft pad to the top.
I was pleased with my shooting today at 200. Getting the stock into my shoulder (firm) was a great find for me. Corrected mistakes that I was making.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thats right. Man the one down at Ft Worth had some damn good deals on some Vipers HSLR and HST in the 4-16 range last weekend. $405-$420.
I've look at a few deals, but since I'm learning inside 400 yard range, this one is doing great. When I move out 500 on, more magnification and glass clarity will be important. The glass I have on the Meopro is remarkably good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom