All the Walmart gougers ready?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

birdhunter1980

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wanamakers, hopefully this 22lr ammo ******** stops. Can't hardly take it anymore, getting up early to hope you get a box, might have to start getting up at 3:00. Any suggestions from asshat horders would be appreciated!!!!

egriton

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Buy online. I picked up 2000 rounds from Midwayusa a few weeks ago... Aguila Match-grade, with coupon it came to about 9c per round after shipping... not bad under the circumstances... and the ammo works great in all my 22's.

Keep checking on Gunbot and/or set up alerts. Slickguns, wikiarms, gundeals, etc. etc..

Also, if I may offer my own brief vent, let the gougers have at it. We're not talking about depriving people of anything but a bit of fun. So, as this is a free market, let the gougers make a buck for their efforts. If they are so hard up as to need to resell ammo, let em. Unless you need it for survival, I don't see a moral argument.

A few months ago, I gave a grandpa a few hundred rounds so he could take his grandson shooting. He was in tears, so moved by the fact that someone would just give him ammo. It isn't like I'm handing over my crust of bread in a famine. It is just a fun pastime.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Buy online. I picked up 2000 rounds from Midwayusa a few weeks ago... Aguila Match-grade, with coupon it came to about 9c per round after shipping... not bad under the circumstances... and the ammo works great in all my 22's.

Keep checking on Gunbot and/or set up alerts. Slickguns, wikiarms, gundeals, etc. etc..

Also, if I may offer my own brief vent, let the gougers have at it. We're not talking about depriving people of anything but a bit of fun. So, as this is a free market, let the gougers make a buck for their efforts. If they are so hard up as to need to resell ammo, let em. Unless you need it for survival, I don't see a moral argument.

A few months ago, I gave a grandpa a few hundred rounds so he could take his grandson shooting. He was in tears, so moved by the fact that someone would just give him ammo. It isn't like I'm handing over my crust of bread in a famine. It is just a fun pastime.

I disagree. They are robbing the next generation of shooter. You know, the ones that will be voting in a decade or so. Personally, I would prefer to have more avid shooters coming up into adulthood rather than less. Remember, most kids and new shooters develop their love of shooting through .22lr.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wanamakers, hopefully this 22lr ammo ******** stops. Can't hardly take it anymore, getting up early to hope you get a box, might have to start getting up at 3:00. Any suggestions from asshat horders would be appreciated!!!!

Ask the clerks when the first guy gets there and show up 1 minute earlier!

DISCLAIMER *I am an asshat and a horder but I am not selling any so I figure you still might be talking about me!*

Latest posts

Top Bottom