All the Walmart gougers ready?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I disagree. They are robbing the next generation of shooter. You know, the ones that will be voting in a decade or so. Personally, I would prefer to have more avid shooters coming up into adulthood rather than less. Remember, most kids and new shooters develop their love of shooting through .22lr.

They aren't making any less, there are more shooters and more every day! That's the reason we are in this mess, we kept spreading the word about how fun it is and that it is a God given right and those ignoramuses listened and have now put a supply pressure on the old curve as demand has increased!!!

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't actively looked for .22 in stores in about a year. By actively I mean I haven't shown up early, waiting for the truck to arrive. I have managed to score a few thousand rounds just by being at the right place at the right time.

As for the resellers who plot out when to be there when the ammo is put on the shelves and work in teams to buy their limit, well, it's not possible for me to have any less respect for them.

cueball.tech

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hording is one thing... Preying on people's pocket books by over pricing and keeping the supply locked up is a special kind of *******

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Same here. I'm not the douche peddling Remington Golden Bullet for $90/brick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw some of that at the OKC show a couple weeks ago. I laughed and, walked on by...
If folks will STOP paying these guys 3X what the crap is worth, they'll quit doing what they're doing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom