All you fans of Black Rifle Coffee may want to read this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone even know what they read anymore??
I said that the racist ones are the turds.

to go along with your comprehension,
If I said “ rotten meat is not good to eat”
Surely, it cant mean that you think I believe all meat is rotten?

and yes, I called you Shirley
I know exactly what I read and my comprehension is fine. You've been quoted at least three times and each time you attempt to manipulate the conversation. You didn't say the racist ones are turds, you said "Yes; racist proud boy-ish people are turds, what’s the problem here?". I quoted you twice and @GC7 quoted you once. Your answer to him was: "What does this have to do with what I said about racists?"

You inferred PB were racists and we asked for some proof. You can't provide any so you resort to pettiness. You're being fundamentally dishonest. I bet you'll probably take a few key words out of this to make another manipulated petty response. It's probably easier just to provide proof why you inferred that PB are racist or just edit out the "proud boy-ish" part and just say "racist people are turds".

Last edited:

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On your side of the aisle or not, I wish companies werent so "in your face" about their politics. I for one am tired of basically EVERYTHING being politicized. It's f'n coffee for Gods sake. COFFEE.
I agree. In the 'old' days company marketing would avoid anything political, generally. Now it's the lead. I guess they do generate a lot of talk with it, but also a lot of boycotting.

5pt56

Marksman
Reaction score
Just listened, while on the tractor, to the founder of BRCC on the Clay and Buck show, now on radio during Rush Limbaugh's time slot. He explained how he was talking about racist and antisemites and how he has no tolerance for them and does not believe they have a place in conservatism. The New York Times took his quote out of context to make it look like he said all conservatives are bad. So typical of the liberal media. BTW, i have never had their coffee, bit will try it now.
This is the most accurate summary. ^^

As for why Evan attempted to speak with the NY times...duty. It is our duty as Americans and (in my case) as veterans to try and tell our story and bring light to our inalienable freedoms as Americans. I firmly believe that Evan and the other co-founders at Black Rifle will continue to do that despite being misquoted or news outlets printing misinformation. Its also my hope and opinion that we should do our due diligence to validate information prior to spreading or potentially spreading doubt about a company that we should support.

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just listened, while on the tractor, to the founder of BRCC on the Clay and Buck show, now on radio during Rush Limbaugh's time slot. He explained how he was talking about racist and antisemites and how he has no tolerance for them and does not believe they have a place in conservatism. The New York Times took his quote out of context to make it look like he said all conservatives are bad. So typical of the liberal media. BTW, i have never had their coffee, bit will try it now.
I stopped in to try some, and possibly buy some.
They gave me a small sample cup to taste what I wanted to.
I drink my coffee with cream and sugar, so if it tastes good black, it’s really good.
I was looking for a medium roast and tried their Just Black coffee. The coffee pot has malfunctioned and it was cold.
It was still absolutely delicious.
I bought a bag of whole beans.
Got my military discount.
Not overly expensive.
Made it at home for the past three days.
This is my new go to coffee.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dont care about #1
and #2, there are plenty of conservative lawmakers that are for the welfare of veterans also so thats a moot point.

As far as Im concerned, off with his head
While it's true that there are plenty of conservative lawmakers that are for veterans' welfare. just now many Democrat lawmakers feel the same (not just giving lip service?) In that respect, I don't have a problem with encouraging such thought in Democrats. Also, how much in donations are we talking about here?

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually the New York article was fairly well written. It was the far right conspiracy columns that are being posted here are taking snippets as click bait to stir controversy as usual.
I don't know about you, but I take out of context quotes to push a predetermined narrative as something other than "well written." From my time working in television news, as well as having been an interviewee a few times and knowing what I said vice what was reported, I am always suspicious of what was left out of a story, especially when I know that the outlet/journalist is of the opposite side of the spectrum to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom