Allen West Tries To Unseat Wayne LaPierre As Head Of The NRA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As I said in another thread, I’m an Allen West “fan”, but he’s really starting to look desperate to get elected to something/anything.
I hope Allen West does take over the NRA, but I’m not holding my breath.
Perhaps he sees the light and wants to right the wrong as a conservative?

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LaPierre is not going out on his own. He will have to be forced out, and I sincerely hope Allen West can pull it off. First problem - the NRA Board is loaded with LaPierre's cronies who will do his bidding. That's why West resigned from the board, for Pete's sake! I have never left the NRA - I've been a Benefactor Life Member for some time. But, I have not made any additional donations to them for several years, and have told them why. All the mail I got from them soliciting more money were returned with no donation, but a note telling them 'I will not give the NRA any more money until Wayne LaPierre is gone and there has been a complete external forensic accounting of all assets of the NRA, NRA-ILA, and NRA-PVF.' I still donate to the Whittington Center because they receive no funding from the NRA.
Another thing - I don't know about the rest of you, but I have never, EVER, been able to get ahold of "our" NRA Board members to provide my input!

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dont care if Wayne gets **** canned or not. NRA wont get my $$$ again. Im happy with GOA gets done with what little money they get compared to the NRA. I wish more would drop the NRA for GOA
I do care. I want that cretin out and all of his bootlicking associates. He’s an embarrassment to ever gun owner world wide IMO.
Like Phil said “if you told me you were drowning, I would not lend a hand “ or one from The Pusher by Steppenwolf.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wasn't Allen West trying to run for governor of Texas? It seems somewhere I read that...somewhere but I can't remember.

Latest posts

Top Bottom