Alliance of American Football Not the NFL not the XFL but another pro league

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I liked the pace of the game. Last night after a made FG, ball was in play inside of a minute, all they had to do was plave the ball on the 25 and put it in play.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
This week's schedule.

GAME DATE TIME NETWORK
Salt Lake at Birmingham Saturday, Feb. 16 2 p.m. TNT

Arizona at Memphis Saturday, Feb. 16 8 p.m. NFL Network

Orlando at San Antonio Sunday, Feb. 17 4 p.m. CBS Sports Network

Atlanta at San Diego Sunday, Feb. 17 8 p.m. NFL Network

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For NFL and college games, after a score, a punt or other change of possession there is usually a break of 4 to 6 commercials. In AAF there is one 30 sec commercial done in split screen and the ball is put back into play. Just finished 1st Quarter of tonight's game started at 7, Quarter ended at 7:34

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well Memphis sucks...I thought they were gonna pull it off yesterday but they blew their lead.

Soembody just got carted off the field, friendly fire hit. Hopefully nothing major but the stretcher adn backboard is never good.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Week 3 and they're already griping about the fact nobody's watching. Well WTF do you think that? Maybe because it's never been advertised? I found it by channel surfing and thought it was a replay of an NCAA game. How about it's usually on NFL Network and CBS Sports Network, both are a pay service. How about because the Superbowl 53 (the lowest viewed ever) was just played the week before? Maybe because your sh1tty announcers and crew on a hot mike speaking about nobody's watching?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me neither. But it is never advertised, and you have to have some sort of pay service to get it. I'f you are wanting ratings, put it on regular over the air TV. Honestly I just stumbled across it by surfing for NCAA games. I have only heard one mention of the XFL (coming soon to a station near you) because Stoops was hired for the Dallas ??? They haven't even picked a name yet.

Googley says B/R network is a pay to view Turner company. No wonder I don't watch it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom