Alligator killed in Claremore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
So, you’re not a Hunter?
I am a hunter... I eat what I kill. My problem with this is just killing it. It is a waste. I do not trophy hunt. And I have no problem putting down animals that have attacked humans. I have no problem killing venomous snakes around your property and I have no problem eating gator and if ever given the opportunity I would hunt one to eat. If this gator was butchered and fed some folks then I would shut up, because I feel that is what should have happened . Again just my opinion.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And that is a good opinion. But, there is no need to insult others who see no problem in what was done in Claremore. We do not know what was done with the remains, we were not involved in the decisions involved, and like every other news report, we only see what the reporter decided to include.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
And that is a good opinion. But, there is no need to insult others who see no problem in what was done in Claremore. We do not know what was done with the remains, we were not involved in the decisions involved, and like every other news report, we only see what the reporter decided to include.
Who did I insult??

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do find some of these comments funny. Nobody dumped off a 9 footer. That thing is over 10 years old to get that big and nobody in Oklahoma could own one that long without being told on. It use the old shoe leather express and swam to get there. How he swam up the Arkansas and Verdigris without being spotted though should be of some concern. It moved that far north for a reason and they only have about a two square mile territory. Makes you wonder how many others came with it and haven't been found yet.
When people go missing and are not found now we have an idea of what May have happened. Time to quit blaming Samsqach.

Latest posts

Top Bottom