Almost finished cleaning my toys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did a deep cleaning of my rifles and handguns. Started last week and finished my CZ P07 just now. I still have my bed gun (that I bought from one of our members), of which I got a great deal on. It's the Walther Creed 9mm. No it's not a top shelf gun but I have it next to my bed with light and extra mags. That means I trust it.
I've tried a lot to see if it would jam up or fail. I didn't bury it in a sand box or use it for a boat anchor for a week. I just shot the heck out of it in the rain, cold and heat. No problems. Darn accurate as well.
If the member that sold it to me wants to add his name to this post, I welcome it. I try not to use names unless the person I mention is ok with it. Anyway, he gave me an honest deal and he's very cool guy to do business with.
So I'll clean it tomorrow when I'm waiting for the first coat of varnish to dry.
I think I'll go ahead and do a cleaning and oiling for storage on my Mosin and the Mauser
cz cleaning day.JPG

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did a deep cleaning of my rifles and handguns. Started last week and finished my CZ P07 just now. I still have my bed gun (that I bought from one of our members), of which I got a great deal on. It's the Walther Creed 9mm. No it's not a top shelf gun but I have it next to my bed with light and extra mags. That means I trust it.
I've tried a lot to see if it would jam up or fail. I didn't bury it in a sand box or use it for a boat anchor for a week. I just shot the heck out of it in the rain, cold and heat. No problems. Darn accurate as well.
If the member that sold it to me wants to add his name to this post, I welcome it. I try not to use names unless the person I mention is ok with it. Anyway, he gave me an honest deal and he's very cool guy to do business with.
So I'll clean it tomorrow when I'm waiting for the first coat of varnish to dry.
I think I'll go ahead and do a cleaning and oiling for storage on my Mosin and the Mauser View attachment 172435
I've got a few guns that I could drop-off for the Steelfingers cleaning treatment. :D

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sometimes, I get as much pleasure from cleaning my guns as I do shooting them!
I do too. It's relaxing.
This is the best thing you can teach a new shooter. How to take their gun completely apart, clean and reassemble. If someone want's me to show them how to shoot, I have them do this over and over and let them do that in their spare time and then, and only then, will I take them out to shoot. If you can tear a gun down, clean and reassemble you know your gun and how it works.

Latest posts

Top Bottom