Almost got scammed. Buying via online is really risky.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

0 0 0

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
When I was trying to sell a weapon, I got a nibble, from out of state. Got the ffl, the address etc. Called the Store's number listed in its listing, which was different from the number on the ffl. Later I get an email say that the prospective buyer got the cashier's check mixed up and the check he had was higher than the price agreed on for the gun. So, would I, when I sent the gun, also send a money order for the correct change to make up the difference? I thought this was a"LITTLE" funny and decided to play a little bit. I told him that I would be willing to do this AFTER the original Cashier's Check had fully cleared, i.e. 30 days. I never heard back.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is not a gun or vehicle anywhere that I need bad enough to have to ship it.
I can drive just fine.

You guys are more ate up with getting certain guns than I am.

I am sure you guys and gals are not gun poor.
I have only had parts shipped from known manufacturers.

Back under my rock I go.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate talking on a phone and unless I recognize the number, I usually won't answer. I hate texts too, and emails. I just hate talking to people...I reckon.

Oh, Man!!! I'm sure glad I used private messages to send you links to pictures that I've taken.

I'd sure "dislike" getting your "hate" going up.

On a side note, I need to go to more places that you would have an interest in and getting pictures.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is not a gun or vehicle anywhere that I need bad enough to have to ship it.
I can drive just fine.

You guys are more ate up with getting certain guns than I am.

I am sure you guys and gals are not gun poor.
I have only had parts shipped from known manufacturers.

Back under my rock I go.

I get a kick out of the buyers in OKC that often ask the sellers in Tulsa
”Do you ever get down this way?” They act like the drive to Tulsa is 3000 miles away. It doesn’t take that long to get to Tulsa….

Latest posts

Top Bottom