Almost out of patience and the the truck I'm looking for falls in my lap.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jeff. I have the same tire on my Explorer. I replaced the worn out LTXs a few years ago. currently sitting around 45k on my set of tires and still loving them.

However. When they are due to be replaced I will throw on some BFG Ats. Unless something else comes along that does just as good.

The wheels are either rusting or have some serious road grime on them. Also missing one center cap on the left rear rim. Going to try and order one if I can.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jeff. I have the same tire on my Explorer. I replaced the worn out LTXs a few years ago. currently sitting around 45k on my set of tires and still loving them.

However. When they are due to be replaced I will throw on some BFG Ats. Unless something else comes along that does just as good.

The wheels are either rusting or have some serious road grime on them. Also missing one center cap on the left rear rim. Going to try and order one if I can.

If simple green can't get that grime off, nothing will!

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had to get my Explorer detailed last month in preperation for its sale. There was road grime on the lower rockers that I couldn't get off. I have some professional strength detailing cleaners at the house. Nothing was taking it off.

Clay bar then a buffer to rid of it all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom