Aluminum UTV Roof

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
post a picture of what you made.

crossbar stuck.jpg
15741155_1557808470902447_4821814442296689245_n.jpg
23031249_1910997845583506_2384729383119596792_n.jpg

I dont have any good pics of it on this computer. I do on my phone though. Ill have to go through them and get some on here. I never use my phone to get on here so... But you can see how low I took it down in the front and the back. Keeps the sun out of my eyes and off the back of my neck.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
No sir thats an aftermarket one that folds down. Im pretty sure its a trail boss but not positive. I love the fact that i can go from half to full windshield in just a few seconds.
I am getting a OEM Can Am Short windshield. I will make some sort of upper half I can put on if it gets cold. I do not want to have a full time full front shield because of dust.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just sold my Polaris sportsman 500 and got a can-am commander 800R DPS. I am only going to add a few things to it. I already ordered a half windshield, led dome light, and my roof should be ready on Tuesday. Over the next few months I need to get rock sliders, a 42 inch osram led light bar and mounts, a pair of 4 inch Led lights for the rear, rear view mirror, wild boar front bumper w/ leds, and a 4k-5k winch with synthetic line. I think I will just buy the Harbor Freight winch and get their extended warranty.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All good stuff. I still need a few more lights and I would like to build a rear bumper with a rear winch. I have a Viper Max 5000lb winch on the front with syn rope and I really like it. I love the syn rope. I hear good things about the Harbor Freight winches though.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All good stuff. I still need a few more lights and I would like to build a rear bumper with a rear winch. I have a Viper Max 5000lb winch on the front with syn rope and I really like it. I love the syn rope. I hear good things about the Harbor Freight winches though.
Good to hear about the winches. I need one for my new to me 4 wheeler.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The syn rope is worth the extra money over the wire rope every day of the week.
I guess I've not heard of the synthetic cables.
School me a little bit about them and why you like them over the wire rope.
I was in Broken Arrow today and drove right by a Harbor Freight store. I wanted to stop in and shop, but the ladies in the suv decided for me that I did not want to stop and shop. :bah:

Latest posts

Top Bottom