Am I the only one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First, I lather her up in oil, I get her wet, dripping wet. Then I slowly caress her along the coarseness of my stone. Slowly moving back and forth, periodically shifting positions until the first of my desired results are achieved. This is a learning process for me and for her because I’m unsure of her previous bents and blade edge. Moving along and applying additional oil I begin to slowly caress her again on the finer surface of my stone until she begs me to stop, but I know better. I have more to offer her so I apply a generous amount of oil again to the warmth of her blade and apply it to the smoothest of my stone. Gently moving it back and forth, admiring the beauty before me and with a few more gentle caresses along the smooth and especially hard stone I bring her to her fullest potential and, disregarding her plea’s for me to stop I break out the leather.
Now and only now is she ready for nut cutting.
Do you use long or short strokes? LOL

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
First, I lather her up in oil, I get her wet, dripping wet. Then I slowly caress her along the coarseness of my stone. Slowly moving back and forth, periodically shifting positions until the first of my desired results are achieved. This is a learning process for me and for her because I’m unsure of her previous bents and blade edge. Moving along and applying additional oil I begin to slowly caress her again on the finer surface of my stone until she begs me to stop, but I know better. I have more to offer her so I apply a generous amount of oil again to the warmth of her blade and apply it to the smoothest of my stone. Gently moving it back and forth, admiring the beauty before me and with a few more gentle caresses along the smooth and especially hard stone I bring her to her fullest potential and, disregarding her plea’s for me to stop I break out the leather.
Now and only now is she ready for nut cutting.
You needed a cigarette after that little story dintcha!! :cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom