Amazing story about police confiscation of guns.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSUFLYBOY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, not trying to argue but you are just wrong. I have a family member that will throw his badge, ID and gun on that desk and tell them to **** right off. I know of a couple more that are friends in different departments that will do the same. Not all will do that but a fair portion will remember that they got into the job to help people. That hasn't changed for them.

Sir, I sincerely, from the bottom of my heart hope you are right.

I pray your cop friends will honor the oath of office they swore before Jesus Christ when they took the job, unfortunately history is replete with examples to the contrary.

Unfortunately, I fear their loyalty to either their badge or to their honor will be put to the supreme test in the not to distance future.

I pray each night that our nations cops and military will side with Christ and the Constitution and not their political Masters and the 30 pieces of silver that lay upon their chests.

“Watch your six, count your rounds, and keep your powder dry.”

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone has a price. Most are just fortunate enough to never find out what it is.
lol, an old friend of mine used to say, "would you suck a c*** for $20?
Well hell no I said.
"well would you for a million"?
The answer was still hell no
He said you'd be surprised at the people who paused at that question.
At that point he would tell em, we know what you are now, we're just negotiating a price. LMAO
I cant be bought and I've had an opportunity to prove it in my life. (not with the scenario above but)

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am reminded of that old joke:
A man and a woman are talking. He asks her, "Would you have sex with me for a million dollars?"
She looks him over before replying, "Yes, I would."
"In that case," he continued, "How about having sex with me for five dollars?"
"What do you think I am? A prostitute?" she shot back.
"I thought we established that with my first question," he said dryly. "Now I'm just negotiating the price."
I didnt see this before my last post LMAO.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol, an old friend of mine used to say, "would you suck a c*** for $20?
Well hell no I said.
"well would you for a million"?
The answer was still hell no
He said you'd be surprised at the people who paused at that question.
At that point he would tell em, we know what you are now, we're just negotiating a price. LMAO
I cant be bought and I've had an opportunity to prove it in my life. (not with the scenario above but)
I know someone who used to say, sure, he'd give a Post 12 for $20 million, "'cause ain't nobody in Argentina gonna know what [he] did in Oklahoma."

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I figured you would have seen I was repeating how the left sees your beliefs though their totalitarian lens..I wasn't stating mine.

That is kind of why the first two sentences of mine are questions? I really didn't think you thought otherwise, even though we've never met nor visited much here at OSA.

That last sentence was just to jab a bit at the non-believers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom