Amazing story about police confiscation of guns.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fasteddie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. I do not trust Biden and his political agenda
2. I also do not trust Tucker Carlson and his career agenda
3. I certainly do not trust Fox News and their corporate agenda
I'll view all three of those (and others) with suspicion: none of these yo-yos give the whole story, just some version to get a reaction and/or ratings.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1. I do not trust Biden and his political agenda
2. I also do not trust Tucker Carlson and his career agenda
3. I certainly do not trust Fox News and their corporate agenda
I'll view all three of those (and others) with suspicion: none of these yo-yos give the whole story, just some version to get a reaction and/or ratings.

True. And that is why people need to do honest research to understand the facts.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
True. And that is why people need to do honest research to understand the facts.

Agree, but it is getting very difficult to do that research. Finding legitimate information is getting harder by the day due to the volume of sources that exist only to gain clicks and eyeballs. Controversy is the key and far more important than the truth.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seriously? I'd do just about anything for $20 :naughty: and by that i mean i would do literally anything...
I am reminded of that old joke:
A man and a woman are talking. He asks her, "Would you have sex with me for a million dollars?"
She looks him over before replying, "Yes, I would."
"In that case," he continued, "How about having sex with me for five dollars?"
"What do you think I am? A prostitute?" she shot back.
"I thought we established that with my first question," he said dryly. "Now I'm just negotiating the price."

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At the end of the day, this case is not about good cops or bad cops following orders or not following orders that they find unconstitutional.

It is about the people giving the orders.

Does the government have the right to search, seize and keep personal property without a warrant? If it is guns today, maybe it is your laptop or iPad tomorrow?
Or car, home, land, bank account, stocks...

fasteddie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Trekrok and Blue Heeler.

Agree, but it is getting very difficult to do that research. Finding legitimate information is getting harder by the day due to the volume of sources that exist only to gain clicks and eyeballs. Controversy is the key and far more important than the truth.

that is my point exactly.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gun confiscation will happen, but I don’t believe it will be on a wide scale basis. I believe there’s going to be more instances like Tucker described, because cops are pretty much p*ssies and won’t do a straight up confrontation to confiscate. Hell, even if they did just knock on a door, the majority of people today would comply and hand over their guns out of fear of going to jail.
I believe the cop, govt, or whoever will use information on medical form, ANY mental health issues or complaint, domestic complaints, unpaid traffic tickets, delinquent taxes, and anything they can trump up as a reason to confiscate. Whatever it is, “public safety” will be the reason.
If a person wants to move up on the “confiscate” list, keep showing up at rallies, protests, or whatever open carrying an AR, and I can almost guarantee you’re getting a visit from President Harris’ storm troopers.

Anyone who is skeptical of anything the state wants you to do or think is mental illness. You don't want to take new covid shots? You don't want to give up large soft drinks or plastic straws? You don't want to eat lab grown meat or go vegan? You don't fully buy in to global warming & carbon taxes? You believe the earth was created by an invisible man in the clouds instead of darwinism? Yep...too dangerous to have them haha!

We better also keep you from having kids or buying groceries too...only those who have the mark.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone who is skeptical of anything the state wants you to do or think is mental illness. You don't want to take new covid shots? You don't want to give up large soft drinks or plastic straws? You don't want to eat lab grown meat or go vegan? You don't fully buy in to global warming & carbon taxes? You believe the earth was created by an invisible man in the clouds instead of darwinism? Yep...too dangerous to have them haha!

We better also keep you from having kids or buying groceries too...only those who have the mark.

Maybe He isn't so invisible? He certainly isn't a "man." And, Darwin's theory is still just that...a theory.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read this morning about Biden's legal team arguing the case before the SCOTUS regarding police seizure of private gun owner's firearms. I wonder if a person partially filled the barrel with lead (chamber and end of barrel) would that satisfy the liberals? I doubt it, but if done the lead plug could easily be"knocked out" and weapon used I would think. CMP plugged their drill rifles-gas cylinder lock screw is welded to lock and gas cylinder, barrel is drilled, plugged and welded at chamber mouth. Barrel is welded to the receiver, firing pin hole is welded closed on bolt face. But that would ruin the rifle permanently.

Latest posts

Top Bottom