Amazing story about police confiscation of guns.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And what are you?

Woody
Im a guy who actually trains with his sh*t unlike the 99% on this board who cant do 10 pushups or run a mile to save their life but somehow think they can handle ATF agents with their golden Hi Power and basic ass AR with a bushnell red dot that has never been sighted in and only sees the light of day when doing magazine dumps on empty beer cans at the family reunion once a year.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im a guy who actually trains with his sh*t unlike the 99% on this board who cant do 10 pushups or run a mile to save their life but somehow think they can handle ATF agents with their golden Hi Power and basic ass AR with a bushnell red dot that has never been sighted in and only sees the light of day when doing magazine dumps on empty beer cans at the family reunion once a year.
I dont "train"
I think I can do more than 10 push-ups lol. My record a year ago was 850.
I cant run a block let.alone a mile but I also do t run from fear, I face it square in the face.
Bless year heart

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Wow man you have me PEGGED! That's impressive.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gun confiscation will happen, but I don’t believe it will be on a wide scale basis. I believe there’s going to be more instances like Tucker described, because cops are pretty much p*ssies and won’t do a straight up confrontation to confiscate. Hell, even if they did just knock on a door, the majority of people today would comply and hand over their guns out of fear of going to jail.
I believe the cop, govt, or whoever will use information on medical form, ANY mental health issues or complaint, domestic complaints, unpaid traffic tickets, delinquent taxes, and anything they can trump up as a reason to confiscate. Whatever it is, “public safety” will be the reason.
If a person wants to move up on the “confiscate” list, keep showing up at rallies, protests, or whatever open carrying an AR, and I can almost guarantee you’re getting a visit from President Harris’ storm troopers.
I know several Cop's, and not one of them are p*ssies. Every Police Officer I have talked to, are on our side.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

That's quite a lot of assuming.

Woody

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You look like Yosemite Sam’s cousin with an extra chromosome. Yosemite Clay
@CHenry, Clay, I'm sorry, I know you're a great guy but that made me laugh so hard I almost fell out of my chair. But I will not be rude enough to "like" it. Nope. Not going there.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom