Amazon messed up, but made it right.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We ordered a case of 24 cans of Goya pink beans since we could not find them local. Amazon messed up and sent a case of black beans. I contacted them and was told to keep them instead of returning, and they would send the pink beans for free.

I see lots of Mexican Chicken, Black Beans and Sweet Potatoes in our future.

Mexican-Chicken-Sweet-Potato-Black-Bean-Skillet-Picture.jpg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, we ordered a mattress a couple of years ago because of the positive comments on Amazon and when we got it, the thing was as hard as a rock. Notified Amazon and they refunded my money and told me to donate the mattress to a charity.

Yep... Same thing with me. $900+ Sealy mattress. They said they had no one in my area to pick it up and pack it for return. No questions asked.

This is why I shop at Amazon so much. You don't get that kind of service at many places.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had an order with a bunch of stuff shipped in 1 big box. Including a 24 pack of Java Monster. Well, 2 of the cans busted and ruined everything in the box (and smelled something awful after a day or 2 in the sweet box of a shipping container). They replaced everything without question and just told me to dispose of the damaged goods however I wanted.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No way is that an actual photo of an actual skillet in your kitchen. I picture something like this. View attachment 287798
Wrong Gunfluffer! While that picture is from the web (you guys know my photo skills) I do use mostly cast iron and ceramic skillets. Also not on a gas stove sadly.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We ordered a case of 24 cans of Goya pink beans since we could not find them local. Amazon messed up and sent a case of black beans. I contacted them and was told to keep them instead of returning, and they would send the pink beans for free.

I see lots of Mexican Chicken, Black Beans and Sweet Potatoes in our future.

View attachment 287547

recipe?

Latest posts

Top Bottom