Amazon scam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. Apparently I bought some iPhones. Checked my accounts just to be sure everything was okay but other than that I don't sweat it. Smartest thing I ever did was going all-out Dave Ramsey. On top of that I make sure there is no money in the 2 checking accounts I'm responsible for around here. Lol ;)
I discovered Dave Ramsey back in 2001. Turns out, I was doing DR before I even knew it was DR !

I listened to him for a few years, but it gets old after awhile.

That being said, we owe nothing to anybody. House is paid, vehicles are bought cash, etc etc. Sure was nice when Mrs. was furloughed for a month+. No worries about upcoming payments, and emergency money in the bank.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBNG0osIBAprVcZZ3ic84vw

This guy has a youtube channel that has cool content of him tapping into their own security cameras in Delhi, India, calling the guys by their real names and getting screenshots and data from their scamming enterprises. He has turned over a lot of it to law enforcement and has gotten several shut down and prosecuted.

Latest posts

Top Bottom