Amazon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

In those article it specifies two buildings and some dumpster fires. You ever been to Portlandia and seen how big that area is? The point is, that in real actual not-on-the-internet conversations with actual people, as well as some of you chucklebears, there seems to be this notion that the city looks like a pile of burned out wreckage. It's not. It's quite nice actually. Most of the residents that I've talked to view the protests as a nuisance but aren't exactly living in fear of big bad antifa, protestors, blm or whatever.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In those article it specifies two buildings and some dumpster fires. You ever been to Portlandia and seen how big that area is? The point is, that in real actual not-on-the-internet conversations with actual people, as well as some of you chucklebears, there seems to be this notion that the city looks like a pile of burned out wreckage. It's not. It's quite nice actually. Most of the residents that I've talked to view the protests as a nuisance but aren't exactly living in fear of big bad antifa, protestors, blm or whatever.

Pretty bad job apologizing for anarchist in Portland. But that seems to be about all you can do.

Portland Business Alliance reported that Portland loss more than $23 million over the race pimp riots. Police had to spend an extra $6m pushing the total dollars to nearly $30m.

Some dumpster fire (genius).

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In those article it specifies two buildings and some dumpster fires. You ever been to Portlandia and seen how big that area is? The point is, that in real actual not-on-the-internet conversations with actual people, as well as some of you chucklebears, there seems to be this notion that the city looks like a pile of burned out wreckage. It's not.

That's your skewed interpretation of postings here, of course the entire city of Portland didn't burn.
Seems like you're spreading inflammatory fake news, trying to get people all worked up.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's your skewed interpretation of postings here, of course the entire city of Portland didn't burn.
Seems like you're spreading inflammatory fake news, trying to get people all worked up.
I could start a post titled "The Second Amendment is the Best Amendment" and it'd crawl with people disagreeing with me because they don't like me. That's how this place works --- apparently I get people all worked up. (See the last few pages of posts).

But seriously, I've done business with members that couldn't believe I was going without hardware because it was a war zone. My mother was shocked I'd go there at all since it was overrun. I've seen posts that make it seem, as I said, like the place is a heap of wreckage. But it's not. I know you disagree with me in most cases, but I'll give you props for going about directly and honestly. Is there a financial cost to the fires and damage there? Sure. Is that cool? No. BUT... is the situation on the ground, in the city as bad as it gets blown up to be? No, not even close. I'll be heading back there before too long so I could confirm again if you'd like.

Latest posts

Top Bottom