Amazon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you really just say that you normally quote liberal media outlets and then post a breitbart link in the same retort? Plus, I assume you don't really want to get into the peeing match of seeing which network's people have said or done stupid stuff recently.. like how Charlie Kirk paid to send insurrectionists to the Capitol.

I'm sure it was an oversight just like how I said I'd never interacted with LEOs in an *official* context. I've run into lots of different types of enforcement personnel from various agencies but not from the PD or Sheriff's office. With the fact that they're a smaller percentage of he overall population and my policy generally being "don't do dumb stuff that'll get me an on duty interaction with law enforcement" I'm sure you could understand.

Finally, I might want to check them, but with most people here seemingly so much smarter and better than I in every way, it's easier and a much more efficient use of my time to let people correct it in their heads or prove my good buddy hoddy's quote in my sig block correct.
Can you not read? I said I NORMALLY quote liberal sites. That doesn't say I don't quote sites on the other side as well.
Good grief.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good questions. I can't speak to CHAZ because that's, well, three hours away and I haven't been there in a few years. I'd assume that even were they not able to respond, there'd still be a file based on the fact that if they knew enough to get on RickN's map, it had to have been reported somehow and put down in a file. In my time there, I've never heard of fire/EMSA not being able to do their work. Although I have heard rumors that the LEO types have been delaying their access into areas where protestors need treatment. I don't have an authoritative source on that which I could point to specifically.
You haven't been there in three years while in other posts you say your in that location on a regular basis? Lots of assuming and rumors. Got any proof with links? Your basically speaking our of your butt in this reply.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You haven't been there in three years while in other posts you say your in that location on a regular basis? Lots of assuming and rumors. Got any proof with links? Your basically speaking our of your butt in this reply.
You understand that CHAZ is a SEATTLE thing and not a PORTLAND thing right? I've been talking about PORTLAND because that where I've been. I have not been to SEATTLE in a few years. Here. I got this screenshot to help explain why I said it's three hours away from where I've been at:
Capture.JPG

Can you not read? I said I NORMALLY quote liberal sites. That doesn't say I don't quote sites on the other side as well.
Good grief.
Oh I can read....I can also find the humor in that statement. That's funny right there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom