Ambulance at H and H

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
bed gravy. that sounds gross
I agree.
Screenshot_20210323-144543_Samsung Internet.jpg

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I can't confirm it with any links, but I've been told guy killed himself there. No other info yet
IIRC that's kind of what happened the last time someone committed suicide at a gun range around here. I can't remember for sure where it was, maybe the range formerly known as BDC, but the story just disappeared.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IIRC that's kind of what happened the last time someone committed suicide at a gun range around here. I can't remember for sure where it was, maybe the range formerly known as BDC, but the story just disappeared.
Last one I remember there was 2013ish. They had one at Safety First in Edmond a few years ago too. I'm curious if there were any red flags while they were checking in?

15 years ago, I was at The Bullet Stop in Wichita Kansas when dude offed himself. Started yelling waving his gun around and then ended it. Staff said he came in rented the gun and a small box of ammo. Walked in off the street with no eyes, ears, gun or ammo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom