Ambulance at H and H

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Last one I remember there was 2013ish. They had one at Safety First in Edmond a few years ago too. I'm curious if there were any red flags while they were checking in?

15 years ago, I was at The Bullet Stop in Wichita Kansas when dude offed himself. Started yelling waving his gun around and then ended it. Staff said he came in rented the gun and a few rounds. Walked in off the street with no eyes, ears, gun or ammo.
This was more recent like within the last two years

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last one I remember there was 2013ish. They had one at Safety First in Edmond a few years ago too. I'm curious if there were any red flags while they were checking in?

15 years ago, I was at The Bullet Stop in Wichita Kansas when dude offed himself. Started yelling waving his gun around and then ended it. Staff said he came in rented the gun and a small box of ammo. Walked in off the street with no eyes, ears, gun or ammo.

That answers my question as why at a gun range I guess. Hadn't thought about gun rental.

Latest posts

Top Bottom