AMC Stock Movement on the NYSE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who all is going to hop on the train, if you're not already?
Movement is strong and Apes, (shareholders of the AMC stock) are holding, not selling their shares.
Thoughts?
Comments?
#amcsqueeze
#shortsqueeze
#apesholdyourstock

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
looks to be in the markup phase according to Wyckoff...how far it goes is anyone's guess.

Wyckoff-Price_Cycle-1.png

The company still has a ton of debt (tradingview puts it at over 11B) and I havnt seen them making big changes like GME has...everything is riding on reopening of the economy for AMC. I made decent money on long AMC calls during the first pump...IV is pretty high right now if you own over 100 shares you might consider selling CC for some pretty risk free profit.

Last edited:

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought in at $12.84 per share, now it just teeters.
I hope to see people in theaters this summer which could drive the share price upward, who knows.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I held too long last time it pumped and it cost me close to $100k...having a clear exit point isn’t a bad idea...a trailing stop lose might be worth considering if you don’t really want to cap profits.
I hope she moons for you man.
I lost several hundred dollars on this exact stock because a market order didn't execute for about 6 hours. I'd not place a lot of trust in a trailing stop on a stock as volatile as this one. They did come back and "make me whole" :rolleyes: by placing a deposit in my account...for a whole $29 for the delayed execution. Fawkers....

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I lost several hundred dollars on this exact stock because a market order didn't execute for about 6 hours. I'd not place a lot of trust in a trailing stop on a stock as volatile as this one. They did come back and "make me whole" :rolleyes: by placing a deposit in my account...for a whole $29 for the delayed execution. Fawkers....
I utilize limit orders for this and many other reasons. @zghorner is spot on with the debt and (if I remember correctly) AMC talking of releasing more stock.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I utilize limit orders for this and many other reasons. @zghorner is spot on with the debt and (if I remember correctly) AMC talking of releasing more stock.
Yea but I was watching and it sailed right past my limit. Then I canceled that and placed a market order which was just ignored. I was just trying to score on a wave and their system screwed me out of a nice gain. It finally executed the market order but I was pissed! I've never had a market order not post within a few seconds and the same goes for a limit or trailing stop. They've always been within cents of my price. I'm pretty sure they were pulling some Robinhood crap without disclosing it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom