AMC Stock Movement on the NYSE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bfelton408

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont like the risk involved. From a fundamental standpoint it is Trash. Very risky but if played right you can make alot of money on spikes both up and down.

I manly like to stick with blue chip stocks. I have mainly been trading AMD over the past 2 weeks. I feel like I have their trend down.

Look up Stock Dads on Facebook and join them. Is they are a group I am part of

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thoughts on GME?
I don't know too much about stocks to do short term investing...I let the fund managers handle it for me mostly and only for the long term.

Crypto on the other hand, I am interested in. The 100% yearly returns on bitcoin and 300% plus on etherium are hard to ignore verses the traditional stock market. You can also stake stable coins and earn about as good as an average stock market year with less risk.

Disclaimer, I've not personally seen those kinds of returns because I have not been in the game long enough, but you can look at their historical performance just like you can for a stock. Hard to ignore, and crypto market caps are still low compared to where they should be in a decade....invest now and you are still early as long as the gov doesn't mess it up.

Advice on either stocks or crypto...don't try to swing trade unless it is a small amount you can afford to gamble with. With what little I know on stocks, the GME phenomenon seems like a fad and that company isn't something i would be investing in for long term gains. If I did it, I would be trying to swing trade it in the short term.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I held with gme over 120% profit. Hoping for more!
I'm not sure on stocks, but on crypto for more volitile tokens especially, lot of people try to get their initial investment out as soon as possible. Then you can ride the rest out with house money if you choose. Capital gains tax is also a factor that benefits those who hold the asset more than a year.

I would imagine the same would be true for stock trading strategies?

Latest posts

Top Bottom