AMC Stock Movement on the NYSE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why can’t they go down further?
They could go lower, but they are at an all time low. When they come up, there's usually a big jump due to earnings report, company announcement or what have you. If you aren't holding stock at that point, you miss it. I know nothing about these stocks other than their prior stock price, and I'm not saying put the nest egg into one stock. I'm saying buy low. Most people, believe it or not, buy when a stock is doing well (up) and sell it when it's not doing well (down).

Common sense should tell you when to buy/sell a stock. Oil prices up, companies that have more overhead with fuel (airlines and transportation companies) stock price drops, that when you buy their stock. When hurricanes hit, buy Home Depot and Lowes. When Oil is cheap, Oil & Gas companies stocks drop and that's when you buy.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They could go lower, but they are at an all time low. When they come up, there's usually a big jump due to earnings report, company announcement or what have you. If you aren't holding stock at that point, you miss it. I know nothing about these stocks other than their prior stock price, and I'm not saying put the nest egg into one stock. I'm saying buy low. Most people, believe it or not, buy when a stock is doing well (up) and sell it when it's not doing well (down).

Common sense should tell you when to buy/sell a stock. Oil prices up, companies that have more overhead with fuel (airlines and transportation companies) stock price drops, that when you buy their stock. When hurricanes hit, buy Home Depot and Lowes. When Oil is cheap, Oil & Gas companies stocks drop and that's when you buy.
I’m convinced. Thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom