AMD65 Folded.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you have not seen a AMD65 folded here is a picture of one, many use them with it folded it handles like a SBR but it's not a SBR.
With the far hand grip along with the hand grip it almost becomes a large handgun in many ways.

Attachments

• TGI AMD65 folded.jpg.JPG
    TGI AMD65 folded.jpg.JPG
    966 KB · Views: 10

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a kit gun it’s an original TGI imported AMD 65 the bbl is the original Hungarian chrome lined bbl TGI opened up the Mag well from single stack Mag to standard AK MAG THE Original trigger fire control is replaced with an American system part of the 922r requirement the Mags used are also American Mfg. also part of the 922r requirements so I always have one installed to not be out of compliance kinda stupid but is a ATF requirement item the sling is Russian bought it online it shipped from Russia. If you google TGI you Will see where the owner served prison time and lost all his imported products.
My AMD bought for $130 years ago is now worth from $800 to $1000 if I wanted to sell it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom