Amer-I-Can ammo, Hinton, Ok - Update and Price sheet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From Marsha @ Amer-I-Can ammunition Hinton. This is Jerry's old company before he passed. Marsha is his niece and is doing a bang up job as well. Dang fair prices in tough times. She and he has sold and loaded 50bmg for me, and lots of ammo for members here. Her letter and price sheet.

Hello all,

In case you just want to skim through this email I'll put the "important" stuff at the top. Then you can choose if you'd like to

keep reading for more in-depth information.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we are 100% out of small pistol primers now. If you have a current order in

I am working on an updated list as to where you are on the list. Should be out in the next day or 2.

We came up with a few options to help with the current ammo demand:

Option 1

If you find and supply your own small pistol primers we will be glad to load up the products we offer (on price sheet) for you.

We will take 4¢ off our current price per round.

Option 2

We can get small pistol primers for about 20¢-30¢ per primer. We can buy them at that price, but would have to charge

60¢-70¢ per round on 9mm. Other calibers would be adjusted accordingly as well.

Option 3

Wolf Factory Ammunition

PRE-PAID PRE-ORDERS

The prices offered in this email are lower than what will be posted on our website.

223 55gr FMJ Brass Casing
$625/1000
$325/500

7.62 X 39mm 123 SP STEEL Casing
$325/1000
$175/500

9mm 115gr FMJ STEEL Casing
$375/1000
$200/500

Here's what we know:

Winchester said in Oct. (although we just heard about it last month) they are not "sending out"

any more primers for the remainder of the year. T he demand is so high they need it for their own products. Makes sense.

They have, however, raised their prices 5% across the board. I think that happened this summer some time.

Our suppliers are telling us the other companies are raising prices as well, but have not heard back as to how much yet.

We have not heard if they are or are not sending primers out or keeping them for themselves (CCI, Federal, etc.)

We have been buying small pistol & small rifle primers from retail places when alerted via email or if somebody

let's us know they have found some that are available. They go fast, so we don't usually get our hands on too many.

I have put in a large pre-order of small pistol and small rifle primers with a company that is telling me they will be getting

them on Feb.1, so we should get them the 1st or 2nd week of February.

We still have a decent quantity of large pistol and large rifle primers on hand. We have enough small rifle primers to

stretch a few more months.

We have quite a bit of the other 3 components (bullets, brass, powder) on hand still.

Further Explanation of the options:

We have been letting people know if they can get their hands on small pistol primers & get them to us we will load up what

you need. We will take off up to 4¢ per round for your orders. I.E. If you order 1000 rounds 9mm @$350, but supply your own

primers, it would cost you $310.00 for 1000 rounds. We know the primers are probably going to be more than that, but we

can only afford to absorb a part of the cost - trying to meet you all in the middle/or what should be the middle.

We have found a place to purchase small pistol and small rifle primers currently at 20¢-30¢ per primer. That is absurdly more

than usual, but the price gougers are out there and we're at their mercy for now. If there is interest in this we will be glad to pursue

this, but the prices will be much higher than I would like to charge. But if you like this option we will do it for you.

I have been working with a distributor for Wolf Ammunition. They will let me buy pallets of ammo. If it's less than a pallet they would have

to send me to another "middle man" which would of course raise the price even further, so we're not going to go that route.

They only offer 223 in brass right now. They're 9mm & 7.62 is steel case. I was told they do offer 9mm & 7.62 X39mm in brass, but they

are telling me that is not an option right now.

They have other calibers, but I chose these calibers based on the interests we have received. If I get enough people that would like

to order we will continue pursuing this option. So if you're interested in this option please contact me ASAP, because the window of opportunity

is short. I am taking pre-paid, pre-orders ONLY for this option. Not my preferred way of doing business. If you choose this option please

me with what, and how much you would like. We'll work out the payment options at that time. We can only pursue this option if there is

enough interest & get the pre-paid orders.

We will be going to spend Christmas with our grandchildren the 27th - 2nd, possibly til the 3rd. We have one of our machines being automated

so I am hoping that will be done & back to us around that time so we can increase production. We truly appreciate how patient everyone has been

through all this. I hope these options will help get the ammo you are all looking for in your hands and keep you supplied & stocked up.

Thank you again, for being such great customers & I hope this **** ends soon!!!

Thank you and Merry Christmas to all!

Sincerely,

Marsha

Amer-I-CAN Ammo Enterprises
Marsha Murphy ~ CEO
18800 State Highway 37
Hinton,OK 73047
(405)284-6869
[email protected]
aicammo.com

amer-I-can.JPG

Last edited:

okchief

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
From Marsha @ Amer-I-Can ammunition Hinton. This is Jerry's old company before he passed. Marsha is his niece and is doing a bang up job as well. Dang fair prices in tough times. She and he has sold and loaded 50bmg for me, and lots of ammo for members here. Her letter and price sheet.

Hello all,

In case you just want to skim through this email I'll put the "important" stuff at the top. Then you can choose if you'd like to

keep reading for more in-depth information.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we are 100% out of small pistol primers now. If you have a current order in

I am working on an updated list as to where you are on the list. Should be out in the next day or 2.

We came up with a few options to help with the current ammo demand:

Option 1

If you find and supply your own small pistol primers we will be glad to load up the products we offer (on price sheet) for you.

We will take 4¢ off our current price per round.

Option 2

We can get small pistol primers for about 20¢-30¢ per primer. We can buy them at that price, but would have to charge

60¢-70¢ per round on 9mm. Other calibers would be adjusted accordingly as well.

Option 3

Wolf Factory Ammunition

PRE-PAID PRE-ORDERS

The prices offered in this email are lower than what will be posted on our website.

223 55gr FMJ Brass Casing
$625/1000
$325/500

7.62 X 39mm 123 SP STEEL Casing
$325/1000
$175/500

9mm 115gr FMJ STEEL Casing
$375/1000
$200/500

Here's what we know:

Winchester said in Oct. (although we just heard about it last month) they are not "sending out"

any more primers for the remainder of the year. T he demand is so high they need it for their own products. Makes sense.

They have, however, raised their prices 5% across the board. I think that happened this summer some time.

Our suppliers are telling us the other companies are raising prices as well, but have not heard back as to how much yet.

We have not heard if they are or are not sending primers out or keeping them for themselves (CCI, Federal, etc.)

We have been buying small pistol & small rifle primers from retail places when alerted via email or if somebody

let's us know they have found some that are available. They go fast, so we don't usually get our hands on too many.

I have put in a large pre-order of small pistol and small rifle primers with a company that is telling me they will be getting

them on Feb.1, so we should get them the 1st or 2nd week of February.

We still have a decent quantity of large pistol and large rifle primers on hand. We have enough small rifle primers to

stretch a few more months.

We have quite a bit of the other 3 components (bullets, brass, powder) on hand still.

Further Explanation of the options:

We have been letting people know if they can get their hands on small pistol primers & get them to us we will load up what

you need. We will take off up to 4¢ per round for your orders. I.E. If you order 1000 rounds 9mm @$350, but supply your own

primers, it would cost you $310.00 for 1000 rounds. We know the primers are probably going to be more than that, but we

can only afford to absorb a part of the cost - trying to meet you all in the middle/or what should be the middle.

We have found a place to purchase small pistol and small rifle primers currently at 20¢-30¢ per primer. That is absurdly more

than usual, but the price gougers are out there and we're at their mercy for now. If there is interest in this we will be glad to pursue

this, but the prices will be much higher than I would like to charge. But if you like this option we will do it for you.

I have been working with a distributor for Wolf Ammunition. They will let me buy pallets of ammo. If it's less than a pallet they would have

to send me to another "middle man" which would of course raise the price even further, so we're not going to go that route.

They only offer 223 in brass right now. They're 9mm & 7.62 is steel case. I was told they do offer 9mm & 7.62 X39mm in brass, but they

are telling me that is not an option right now.

They have other calibers, but I chose these calibers based on the interests we have received. If I get enough people that would like

to order we will continue pursuing this option. So if you're interested in this option please contact me ASAP, because the window of opportunity

is short. I am taking pre-paid, pre-orders ONLY for this option. Not my preferred way of doing business. If you choose this option please

me with what, and how much you would like. We'll work out the payment options at that time. We can only pursue this option if there is

enough interest & get the pre-paid orders.

We will be going to spend Christmas with our grandchildren the 27th - 2nd, possibly til the 3rd. We have one of our machines being automated

so I am hoping that will be done & back to us around that time so we can increase production. We truly appreciate how patient everyone has been

through all this. I hope these options will help get the ammo you are all looking for in your hands and keep you supplied & stocked up.

Thank you again, for being such great customers & I hope this **** ends soon!!!

Thank you and Merry Christmas to all!

Sincerely,

Marsha

Amer-I-CAN Ammo Enterprises
Marsha Murphy ~ CEO
18800 State Highway 37
Hinton,OK 73047
(405)284-6869
[email protected]
aicammo.com

View attachment 185268
So, before I call and embarrass myself.. Is it correct that you can place an order for the prices listed there? So 1k of 223 for 450? Hinton is a good drive for me but if I get a buddy or two together and get a few thousand rounds each it might make it worth it..

Also when I searched the company I noticed the lady had been arrested recently in DC for entering the capitol.. Hey I support her doing that, but I just wonder if this is going to effect getting an order? Has anyone heard? I had seen some liberals who heard about this happening left negative reviews on their Google profile, so anyone who has used them might want to go leave a positive review to counter them.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got an email. They are trying to get caught up on their backlog, they will not respond to text/call or email for anything except the wolf ammo. So an email with wolf ammo in the subject line is the only contact she will do for now.
I know nothing about the post above, o kind of doubt it is actually her in the dc thing but who knows. We are not friends per say, but I enjoyed her uncles company and both their ammo. I just out in a massive order to get me ahead of my own reloading curve and received her email to her list.

okchief

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got an email. They are trying to get caught up on their backlog, they will not respond to text/call or email for anything except the wolf ammo. So an email with wolf ammo in the subject line is the only contact she will do for now.
I know nothing about the post above, o kind of doubt it is actually her in the dc thing but who knows. We are not friends per say, but I enjoyed her uncles company and both their ammo. I just out in a massive order to get me ahead of my own reloading curve and received her email to her list.
Wallstreet journal is where I saw it. Like I said, I support her so it doesn't bother me a bit. I was just wondering if anyone had heard. I definitely need some wolf 7.62x39. Looks like I can order that on the website for $325 without bothering them with a call
Screenshot_20210111-093950_DuckDuckGo.jpg

okchief

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Definitely go leave them good reviews because liberals have looked them up since seeing that article and have left them negative reviews

Latest posts

Top Bottom