Amer-I-Can ammo, Hinton, Ok - Update and Price sheet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They just delivered 10,000 rounds of 9mm to my buddies gun shop in Norman. He provided them with the primers so they could fulfill the order. Looks like good stuff.[/QUOTE

Looks like word got out on where your buddy's shop is located!

rhlt2exy4ym31.jpg

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Would love to put an order in once they're site/email is working.

She is only taking orders for wolf ammo right now. It isn’t as cheap as last year by a long shot, but I grabbed a case so I got some store bought while I crank on this press. Bayou Bullets are cheap, and I got a bunch coming from american reloading, fmj and hst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She is only taking orders for wolf ammo right now. It isn’t as cheap as last year by a long shot, but I grabbed a case so I got some store bought while I crank on this press. Bayou Bullets are cheap, and I got a bunch coming from american reloading, fmj and hst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I was going to order some but I saw something that gave me some pause. Keep in mind, I am NOT saying others shouldn't get it. If you're curious, read this, and if it doesn't apply to you...then order with a clean conscious! I'm a architect/paranoid type so I have to error on the side of caution.

http://wolfammo.com/advisory.html

Latest posts

Top Bottom