American Airlines suspends alcohol sales in cattle class

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I vote to ground all air travel, lol since i dont use it and never going to unless im half dead and have no choice in the matter.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Flight attendants are there for our safety. Everything else is secondary.

I have had to fly a lot for the last 9 years, these issues started pre covid and keep getting worse each year. People refuse to do the most basic thing like wear a seatbelt or put their seats up. Then scream about their rights. I wish we could just have defenestrations mid flight.

This is my last week consulting. I hope to never have airline status again.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm just glad I don't have to fly anymore. I did several years where I flew every week and I got to where I dreaded it a lot. And that was pre- 9/11. Never really drank much on the plane, but plenty do, so this could cause an issue with some for sure.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just glad I don't have to fly anymore. I did several years where I flew every week and I got to where I dreaded it a lot. And that was pre- 9/11. Never really drank much on the plane, but plenty do, so this could cause an issue with some for sure.
Me too. I flew about once or twice per month for training or projects.
If the alcohol is a problem why don't they hand out joints over Oklahoma to mellow the passengers?

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The airlines onboard employees are no longer acting like customer service reps, more like surly gestapo barking orders at the slightest infraction and removing passengers for minor mask infractions.
The masks raise tensions. I know they certainly did for me the very few times I wore one. Compound tension and alcohol served on board or prior to flying, it’s a recipe for trouble.

This is so true. I just flew to Seattle several days ago from LAX to pick up our new pup. Alaska Airlines had a male flight attendent that was a pit portly, late 50's and jsut an ass. He made it his mission to continually tell people in a louder voice than necessary to keep their mask above their nose and to keep their seat belt buckled. He actually, IMO, was a bit harsh with a black mid 20's kid who was jsut minding his own like everyone else and the tone the male flight attendent used with the black guy compared to the other passangers was a bit much.

Seems like all facets of societ are getting less polite. Not a good direction any of this is going.

Latest posts

Top Bottom