1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

American Horror story

Discussion in 'Media Play' started by steelfingers, Sep 5, 2017.

1. steelfingers

steelfingers Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Watching the first episode and man this is weird this year.

2. BlackRifle

BlackRifle Sharpshooter

I came away with this. Hollywood is still butthurt about Trump winning.So they portray the murdering clowns in this show as Trump supporters. Meanwhile, the 2 main characters in this so called show continually talk about how great Obozo was,how sad they are that Hillary lost. Give me a break.

3. Annie

Annie Sharpshooter

Oh man ... I'm gonna be horribly disappointed then. I watch tv to get AWAY from reality ... boo hiss ...:faint:

4. Backstrap

Backstrap Sharpshooter

I'd set up my DVR to record the whole season of the new AHS; watched about 15 minutes of the first episode and deleted it along with the entire season. It's just another soapbox for the Hollywood snowflakes to proclaim to the world how wronged they were in the 2016 election. Boo hoo. The first 2 or 3 seasons of AHS were exceptional; then they started thinking they're more important than they really are.

5. okierider

okierider Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Could not make it through last season!! So if this year is a Trump hate fest, I won't even start LOL. Get enough Trump hate from MSM without watching that shit for entertainment!! Hollywood needs to get a grip and realize most people could give a rats ass about their opinion. Guess they hope screaming about everyone else will make us forget how morally bankrupt Hollywood is.

6. Annie

Annie Sharpshooter

Ok, I watched the first episode ... man, it was weird, that's for sure. But I'm intrigued by Evan Peters' character so I'll hang tight for a little while.

That one whiny lesbian chick needs to be *****-slapped. GAWD ... I'd SHOOT myself if I had to deal with that BS ...

7. dennishoddy

dennishoddy Sharpshooter

Way too much open homosexuality on that program for me to watch. To each their own, I won't do it.

operator742 and D. Hargrove like this.
  8. operator742

operator742 Sharpshooter

I don't even know what show they are talking about, but if thats what it involves I'm out on it and anymore like it.