American Horror story

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackRifle

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I came away with this. Hollywood is still butthurt about Trump winning.So they portray the murdering clowns in this show as Trump supporters. Meanwhile, the 2 main characters in this so called show continually talk about how great Obozo was,how sad they are that Hillary lost. Give me a break.

Backstrap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd set up my DVR to record the whole season of the new AHS; watched about 15 minutes of the first episode and deleted it along with the entire season. It's just another soapbox for the Hollywood snowflakes to proclaim to the world how wronged they were in the 2016 election. Boo hoo. The first 2 or 3 seasons of AHS were exceptional; then they started thinking they're more important than they really are.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Could not make it through last season!! So if this year is a Trump hate fest, I won't even start LOL. Get enough Trump hate from MSM without watching that **** for entertainment!! Hollywood needs to get a grip and realize most people could give a rats ass about their opinion. Guess they hope screaming about everyone else will make us forget how morally bankrupt Hollywood is.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, I watched the first episode ... man, it was weird, that's for sure. But I'm intrigued by Evan Peters' character so I'll hang tight for a little while.

That one whiny lesbian chick needs to be *****-slapped. GAWD ... I'd SHOOT myself if I had to deal with that BS ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom