American Law Enforcement United Alliance SCAM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
An Edmond number 405 697 3213 for the American Law Enforcement United Alliance just called me for a donation to provide "safety equipment" to our LEO's. Would I prefer the bronze $25, silver $35, or Gold $50 donation? Good! I'm transferring your call to our sales dept to finalize.
:hypnotize:

A guy from New Delhi? got on the line. When I said "Hang on, I'm looking up your company online," they hung up. Hmmmmm.

This just happened to be right after I had dealt with a US Mail phishing scam to extend my vehicle warranty.

:angry3: :angry3: :angry3:

Rotten SOB's! A fool and his money, you really wonder how they got together in the first place.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At least ninety percent of the “human” calls I get say they are with some organization wanting money for one thing or another. As soon as I get a hint they want money I hang up and block the number.

More recently I’ve been getting calls that as soon as I answer, the phone starts beeping like a busy signal.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of the robo calls are looking for good numbers. So they scan call and if someone answers then they will call back from a different number with a human on the line.

5 billion robo calls a couple months ago. Its the biggest issue Cellular companies are dealing with. FCC finally gave okay to try and block them within last month or two

I heard somewhere it was 6.5 Billion in May here is an older article

https://ktrh.iheart.com/content/201...s-last-month-a-slight-improvement-from-march/

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never got a Jamaican call but I've got some from Ada, Lawton, Edmond, Bethany, and Noble. Just got another one from Noble for that same vehicle warranty extension scam I just dealt with. Sunsabeaches! Trying to find out if this one is a US Mail fraud as it came in the mail with an assigned policy number I have never contracted for. When I told them over the phone I had called the dealership prior to calling them they said, "OK, we'll consider this policy paid for." and hung up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom