Ammo at academy in Yukon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevy4wd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0054.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our academy looks very similar to that...most of it is shotgun ammo. They don't put anything else on the shelves, you have to pick it out by hand at the gun counter and it's very limited selections.

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just went to the Yukon Academy and there is still a good amount available, mostly 9mm, assorted AR ammo, and some shotgun stuff.
So what 9mm ammo did they have and what was the price if you can remember ? We don't seem to be getting any 9mm brass here at all, we do get some steel and aluminum which I can't shoot at my range, and it's still about $22 for a box of 50 and limit of 2 boxes.

I might have to drive to Yukon !

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
So what 9mm ammo did they have and what was the price if you can remember ? We don't seem to be getting any 9mm brass here at all, we do get some steel and aluminum which I can't shoot at my range, and it's still about $22 for a box of 50 and limit of 2 boxes.

I might have to drive to Yukon !

LOL! Nah, we're around the same price points as you guys.

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL! Nah, we're around the same price points as you guys.

That's what I would have guessed. But we are just not getting any down here for some time now. I've actually been able to buy a fair amount of .22lr from Walmart here in the last few weeks at about a nickel a round. I'm stocking up on that just for some range ammo in my Glock 44.

But, I must admit, looking at that picture and I felt it move...a little...I think....

Michael Armstrong

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
That's what I would have guessed. But we are just not getting any down here for some time now. I've actually been able to buy a fair amount of .22lr from Walmart here in the last few weeks at about a nickel a round. I'm stocking up on that just for some range ammo in my Glock 44.

But, I must admit, looking at that picture and I felt it move...a little...I think....
Freedom munitions has brass 9mm for like $22 per box. About $15 for shipping

Latest posts

Top Bottom