Ammo bill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does not surprise me in the least. When Democrats take the House in Nov. look for all kinds of crazy bills on gun control including high taxes on guns and ammo. If they take the Senate too I am not sure Trump will be able to stop them.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does not surprise me in the least. When Democrats take the House in Nov. look for all kinds of crazy bills on gun control including high taxes on guns and ammo. If they take the Senate too I am not sure Trump will be able to stop them.
Oh ye of little faith. Speaketh no evil such as that or to the pit of misery with you. The blue wave will be nothing but a mere blue tear drop. Dilly dilly!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh ye of little faith. Speaketh no evil such as that or to the pit of misery with you. The blue wave will be nothing but a mere blue tear drop. Dilly dilly!

Traditionally the out of power party wins the house 2 years into a presidents term, and most experts think the Dims will. If not it is a good sign the Dims are in major trouble. The Senate is too close to call at this point but the Dims do have a chance. That is why I am not selling any of my ammo and if I did not need to, I would not be selling my Saiga. I do admit to thinking if it does not sell this week I should be hanging on to it until the panic buying starts. :P :P :P

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would seem like a gimme that this idea would be used eventually, it's amazing how many think any diagnosis should make one a prohibited person.
On the other hand the argument fails because if someone is unfit to have a gun then rational logic should dictate they're also unfit to teach given the links made between teacher sex crimes and mental illness/psych drugs.

Nymphomania and erotomania: Sexual compulsions - a pathologic preoccupation with sexual fantasies or activities
Child sex abuse has increased dramatically with even female teachers going manic on these drugs and seducing students. The head of the sex abuse treatment program for Utah estimated 80% of sex crime perpetrators were on antidepressants at the time of the crime. While Karl Von Kleist, an ex-LAPD officer and leading polygraph expert estimated 90% - strong evidence of manic sexual compulsions that demand attention."

https://www.novusdetox.com/blog/2009/april/antidepressants-and-teacher-student-sex-is-there/
http://www.drugawareness.org/category/ssri-stories/women-teacher-molestations/

And considering all the issues with kids these days, their safety and their actions which are both very often related to parenting then why shouldn't parenting have the same prohibitions as gun ownership?

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Traditionally the out of power party wins the house 2 years into a presidents term, and most experts think the Dims will. If not it is a good sign the Dims are in major trouble. The Senate is too close to call at this point but the Dims do have a chance. That is why I am not selling any of my ammo and if I did not need to, I would not be selling my Saiga. I do admit to thinking if it does not sell this week I should be hanging on to it until the panic buying starts. :P :P :P
You are correct. I have my fingers crossed and hope the dems don’t get control of the senate. It be fanfreakingtastic if the republicans got a super majority. Things could actually progress and get done without the obstructionists in the way

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope your right. If people are dumb enough to give those crooks power back then our country deserves to be destroyed. I don’t see how anyone could vote for them right now. Their whole platform is open borders, abolish ice, and to allow tons of illegals in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom