• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Ammo Cans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
hey all, looking for some 50 and 30 cal Ammo cans. I seem to keep missing the sales on them due to work, but figured that someone on here may have some for the same or similar price that they are looking to sell. I’m in norman and only looking to deal locally. PM me if you Have some. Desired quantity will depend on price of course. I don’t need new/like new, I will be recoating them anyways.
Thanks and happy hunting.

Last edited:

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
We got a member from the cashion area who sells them. Holdone and I will see if I can find his name. Search ammo cans and you will find him also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moparman485

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I’ve seen the ones from Cashion area. Mainly looking around the norman area. brigadoons has theirs for $5/$8 fairly often, but I keep managing to kiss the post. But if it was in norman I’d be more willing to do so at that price because gas in the Dodge ain’t cheap. Haha.

Moparman485

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Yeah. The best local sea is brigadoons at $5 and $8 for 30/50 surplus ones. I just always end up out of town or working when they have the sale. Haha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom