Ammo Price Gouging Needs To Stop!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in with the in-crowd, I go where the in-crowd goes...I betcha if I asked, a lot of tenured members would sell me ammo at a fair price or even give me ammo if I had a real need. It's the "New to the Site" guys and those who come here not to become part of our group, but only to sell their stuff that are ruining it.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, does anyone need a quick fix? I have some ammo that I'm willing to sell at exorbitant prices, but am way too lazy to list it. Also willing to trade for houses, land, or Raspberry Zingers.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think Ammo will soon be like bitcoin, it can be an investment moving forward, sell trade or barter etc. I know people think gold and silver is the STHF currency but I am not so sure. With enough lead and brass people can come take your gold and silver …..or conversely you will need a lot of lead and brass to keep your gold and silver……just a thought. I don‘t care that people whine about prices, I would sell at the market price no matter what maybe the lowest price i can find on ammoseek but still market. I dont think ammo is done going up, IF they cant take guns they will take the ammo my guess is they do both eventually.

Latest posts

Top Bottom